Yes, it really is this easy!
- Customise your plans to your corporate identity, with your choice of colour and style of plan
- Choose whichever formats work best for your business needs
- Finished plans are e-mailed directly to your desktop
- A selection of some of the file formats we offer to clients
- TIF - Best format for black and white images to be used in Word for paper based output .
- GIF - The ideal format for floor plans that are to appear on the web. Gives nice sharp image.
- JPEG – Well known format. Best used for photos where there is a graduation of colour.
- PDF - Cross platform format that is sometimes requested by printers. To read a PDF file it is necessary to download a copy of Abobe Acrobat Reader, available here, for free.
- EPS - Scalable vector format available should you wish. Best used for Flash based web sites.
- DXF/DWG - Native Autocad formats. Often created by architects.
- WMF - Windows Meta File that is used in some PC applications as well as some bespoke estate agency touch screen packages. Small size and scalable.
If you do not see a file format you wish to use or have any questions then please contact us.